Few things are more frightening than facing a situation where you don’t know what solutions exist. Whether you were injured because of another person’s negligence or are wondering what your parental rights will be after high-asset divorce, an experienced lawyer can help you find the solutions you need. At Gellhaus & Gellhaus, P.C., we have more than 55 years of combined experience helping individuals in northeast South Dakota find the solutions they need. Our people-focused practice prioritizes providing individuals with top-notch representation in a cost-effective manner, and our Aberdeen attorneys offer practical and prudent advice on just about any legal matter, including:
- Personal injury: After a car accident, it’s important to contact an attorney quickly. We can help preserve the evidence to make your case stronger.
- Civil litigation: Whether you are in a dispute with your insurance company or a business owner who did not honor your contract, you need a lawyer who can protect your best interests and hold the negligent party liable.
- Family law and high-asset divorce: We can help protect your assets and parental rights during high-asset divorce, child custody and support matters.
- Guardianships and conservatorships: Who will protect your loved ones if you are unable to do so? We can help you create a guardianship or conservatorship to ensure your loved ones and their finances are taken care of.
- Criminal law: If you are thinking about paying a ticket or admitting to charges against you, make sure you understand the long-term ramifications of your decision. There may be options to keep your record clean.
- Elder law: To effectively meet your unique needs, wills, trusts and other estate planning documents must be tailored to your situation. Printing a fill-in-the-blank form from the Internet will likely leave loose ends.
- Business law: Whether you are determining the proper business entity or drafting business contracts, we can ensure everything is completed correctly.
- Real estate law: We can help you negotiate and conduct real estate transactions that protect your interests and meet your goals.
Answers You Need In Civil Litigation, Business Law And Family Law
Whether you are facing an insurance company or an angry spouse, you need to work with someone who can fight on your behalf to protect your rights. We can do that and help ensure you understand the options available. Schedule your free initial consultation online or by calling 605-277-4206.