Firmly Addressing Divorce Matters And Getting Results
Your relationship with your spouse has crumbled. Maybe you have tried couples counseling, but it did not help. Now, you are seriously considering divorce. Years of investing in a relationship was not supposed to end this way. But, then again, maybe you drifted apart or were the subject of physical and emotional abuse.
It is time to take the important step of contacting an experienced and understanding attorney who will protect your rights, negotiate and litigate on your behalf, and treat you with dignity. Gellhaus & Gellhaus, P.C., in Aberdeen, South Dakota, is a group of attorneys with more than 75 years of combined experience. We will help you get results.
Experienced, Knowledgeable And Focused
During a divorce, many issues must be resolved. Our attorneys will investigate, research and come to conclusions that, ideally, will provide a favorable outcome. Among the divorce-related issues that we can address include:
- Child custody, visitation and parenting time: You want to spend time with your child, and we will make sure that happens.
- Child support: As a parent with primary custody of your child, you need a fair and rightful amount of money from the other spouse.
- Alimony/spousal support: Allowing you to live the lifestyle that you expect.
- Domestic abuse protection orders: We will protect you from an abusive spouse.
- Paternity: This is crucial for couples who had a child together, but never married.
- Division of assets: Making sure you gain your rightful share from assets that may include your home, investments and retirements accounts.
- High-asset divorce: You deserve a skilled attorney who will fight for you in these scenarios.
- Post-divorce modifications: Changes in the settlement may take place when significant changes occur in your life or your former spouse’s.
Our attorneys provide personalized service that is cost-effective. We are true South Dakotans who have served the local community and northeastern part of the state for more than 50 years.
Schedule An Appointment Now
The decision to file for the divorce is a big step. Now, you must follow-through in addressing all issues related to your divorce. Gellhaus & Gellhaus, P.C., in Aberdeen, South Dakota, has been a regional legal fixture for more than 50 years, understanding family law and divorce issues. Please contact us online or call 605-277-4206.